Cocoa Cookies with Pistachio Cream
Sciara products used:
- “00” Flour 150g
- Cocoa powder 50g
- Baking powder 5g
- A pinch of salt
- Cold butter, diced 100g
- sugar 120g
- 1 Large egg yolk
- 1 Tablespoon milk
- Pistachio Cream “Sciara” 190g
- In a bowl, pour the butter and sugar; knead until the mixture is sandy.
- Add the egg yolk and milk and mix well.
- Sift together the flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt.
- Unite this mix to the previous basis and knead the dough mixing well.
- Wrap the dough in plastic wrap and let rest in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 170° c.
- Take the dough and roll it out with a rolling pin on a disk that is not too thin.
- Cut out the cookies into even number and cut out a central or a side hole in half of these.
- Place the biscuits on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Let cool completely, then add the two halves biscuits with plenty of pistachio cream.
- Finish the biscuits filling every hole with even a sprig of pistachio cream.