Crepes with ricotta and pistachio sauce
Sciara products used:
- Eggs 5
- Butter 50 gr
- Margarine 50 gr
- Flour 150 gr
- Ricotta 250 gr
- Ham 150 gr
- Milk 1/2 L
- Stock cube 1
- Chopped Pistachios 200 gr
- Sutmeg to taste
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Prepare the béchamel with 4 dl milk, 60 gr. flour and 40 gr. margarine.
- Incorporate the eggs one at a time and the stock cube, season with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Mix finally 150 gr. cheese, ham and chopped pistachios.
- With eggs, flour and milk, a teaspoon of salt and a glass of warm water make the batter for pancakes.
- Grease with margarine a pan with a diameter of about 15 cm, pour the batter a ladleful at a time and rotate slightly, deploy it over the surface until you have a thin crepe.
- Fill the crêpes so obtained with the stuffing and roll them up.
- Put them side by side in a baking dish greased with a little butter and cover with butter curls.
- Cook for 10 mins approx. in a hot oven at 220° c.