Bow-tie pasta with pistachio pesto, little buffalo milk mozzarella and tomato
Sciara products used:
- Bow-tie pasta 160 gr
- Pistachio pesto 4 tablespoons
- Little buffalo milk mozzarella 8
- Medium Tomato 1
- Salt to taste
- Wash and dry tomatoes, cut in half, remove the seeds inside and cut it into small cubes.
- Cut the mozzarella cheese into 4 parts and put them aside with the tomato.
- Cook the pasta al dente and, once cool, sauté with Pistachio pesto.
- Add the tomato and mozzarella cheese, stir gently, and serve.