Sciara products used:
- Eggs 6
- Sugar 250 gr
- Chopped Pistachio 300 gr
- Flour 100 gr
- Melted butter 150 gr
- 1 Sachet yeast
- Pistachio Cream 190 gr
- Chopped Pistachio 100 gr
- Preheat the oven to 150 degrees and keep the temperature for the cooking time.
- Whisk together the eggs and sugar.
- Add the chopped pistachios, the melted and cold butter, the flour and the baking powder.
- Pour the batter into a greased and floured baking-pan, jump in a hot oven for about 45 minutes.
- Once cooked, leave the cake in the damped-down oven 5 minutes yet.
- When is cool, spread the pistachio cream on the top of the cake (you can stuff inside) and garnish with the chopped pistachios.