Ricotta Ice cream with pistachio
Sciara products used:
- In a stainless steel bowl, beat the yolks with the sugar and the honey with a hand whisk.
- Add the ricotta previously passed through a sieve and whisk again.
- Add milk and cream and mix well.
- Bring the bowl on a hot water bath and bake the cream never stop whisking, for about 10 minutes to 80° C (by checking the temperature with a cooking thermometer).
- Put the bowl in a cold water bath with water and ice (thus reducing cooling times) and, stirring constantly with a whisk, let cool the cream.
- Let rest in refrigerator for at least 1 hour, until completely cooled then add the pistachio paste and mix again.
- Put the bowl in the fridge for 3 hours, then pour the mixture into the ice cream maker and stir for about 40 minutes. 6.
- Add the chopped pistachios and serve ice cream after a rest in the freezer for at least 1 hour.